SIBF Incinerator Units are combustion- and flue gas cleaning/filter plants with an excellent combustion capacity. The main design demand for the construction of the incinerators are easy operability, rigid construction and long life time together with made in Germany quality and according to EC and local regulations.
|Model || ||SIBF 1000/2000/3000/5000 |
|Capacity || ||Up to 5000 kg/h |
|Type of plant || ||Moving bed system |
|Feeding || ||Automated feeding and slag extraction |
|Suitable for || || |
Domestic waste and hazardous waste like
industrial waste, medical waste, chemical
residues that are solid and paste-like
up to 30% moisture content.
|Optionally || || |
|Heat recovery system || ||Tailor made boiler system |
|Flue gas volume || || |
|1000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 9600 Nm3/h |
|2000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 19200 Nm3/h |
|3000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 29000 Nm3/h |
|5000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 48000 Nm3/h |
|Steam || ||Up to 40 barg at 400 °C |
|Steam flow || || |
|1000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 4,1 t/h |
|2000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 8,2 t/h |
|3000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 12,4 t/h |
|5000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 21,0 t/h |
|Generated electricity || || |
|1000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 850 kW |
|2000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 2,0 MW |
|3000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 3,1 MW |
|5000 kg/h waste || ||Up to 4,4 MW |
Each incineration system will be adapted to the project requirements.
The data indicated on the table are reference values.
Subject to change.
- Installation of the unit is very easy and do not need big scale construction work, i.e. if you can prepare the RF concrete slabs beforehand, the parts of the unit can be unloaded from truck directly into place and can be fixed immediately,
- Automatic ash discharging: safe technology
- Continuous incineration: the waste is moved over steps with a ram system
- Postcombustion chamber: elimination of odour and organic matters
- Refractory lining: resistant against wear, high heat storage, low heat emission of the furnace
- Easy operability: automatic function control
- Low maintenance: all important components are clearly arranged and easy to access
- Made in Germany quality: long-life cycle
- Two stage incineration for low emission values
- The incinerator is equipped with an EC standard filter system (see flue gas cleaning system).
Main combustion chamber
The waste is incinerated in a two stage combustion chamber. The dimensioning of the combustion chamber and the controlled incineration ensure a minimum consumption of Diesel oil.
Continuous incineration because the waste is moved over steps with a ram system. Incineration will be done without grate. Absolutely sterile ashes by a complete burnout in the combustion chamber. The waste is mechanically mixed and is burned directly on the refractory lining.
The continuous incineration process is ensured by an automated system. Combustion air is blown into the incinerated waste by a nozzle system controlled by the incineration parameters. A mixing takes place between the waste and the air. Depending on the calorific value of the waste the temperature in the combustion chamber is approx. 850 °C. The temperature will be controlled by combustion air injection and burner operation. Auxiliary fuel is only necessary at low calorific value and/or high moisture content of the waste. The combustion chamber is lined entirely with high quality refractory material. The refractory material of the step floor has high alumina oxide content and has high resistance against wear.
Temperature: 850 °C
Residence time of waste: 30–60 minutes
The flue gas from the combustion chamber can contain not burnt components. In a post combustion chamber (secondary combustion chamber) an additional burner ensures the complete combustion of all smell and organic components. The selected residence time of the flue gas in the combustion chamber will be 2 seconds at 1.100 °C. A burner and a temperature measurement after the post combustion chamber ensure the destruction of organic pollutants and CO.
Temperature: 1.100 °C
Residence time of flue gas: > 2 seconds
The incinerator is equipped with an EC standard filter system (flue gas cleaning system)
The hot flue gas from the combustion plant is cooled down in a boiler casing to about 400 °C.
We install the boiler walls within the combustion chamber or as a separate system.
Depending on the local requirement and on the final engineering needs.
Therefore every boiler is tailor made product.
Upon request, we design a tailor made solution for you!
FLUE GAS CLEANING SYSTEM
A gas treatment system by means of a standard dry sorption system in accordance with EC regulation will be installed in our incineration plants.
The design of the flue gas cleaning system can vary according to the waste characteristic and the waste volume.
Each filter system will be adapted to the local requirements. Such systems can be composed of an additive dosing system, a bag filter system or a ceramic filter system and a draft fan.
The additive can be varied according to waste characteristics. Mostly sodium bicarbonate is indicated, with addition of activated carbon. This additive can be stored in big bags and can be feed by an air conveyor system. The sodium bicarbonate is an efficient reagent to remove SO2, HCl and HF. The activated carbon removes heavy metals and dioxin.
The products from the neutralization reaction are removed by a filter with bag filter or ceramic filter elements. The filter will be cleaned periodically through pressurized air impulses.
Of course, each system has its own limits. These are the maximum weight percent of the fuel for Chlorine <0.6 % wt, Sulphur: <0.3 % wt and Nitrogen: <0.9 % wt in order to comply with the European emission limit values by using the dry sorption system. (wt means weight percent). Therefore our plants are equipped with a bypass system for the connection of an additional flue gas scrubber. This ensures easy retrofitting. The advantage is obvious. We will protect you from unnecessary expenses if, for example, the waste composition is not clarified or its use changes.
Subject to change.
CONTINUOUS GAS MONITORING SYSTEM
Usable for automated moving bed combustion plant.
Envisaged analyses could be HCL, CL2, NOX, SOX, CO and TOC.
The operation frequency can be either continuous operation or activation at a predefined frequency or upon demand.
- Construction according to DIN/EN
- Electrical parts according to VDE
- Documentation according to DIN
- DIN EN 746
- Burner section according to DIN 4788
LOW SPACE REQUIREMENT
- All important parts are easy to access, rigid construction and standard components, high quality refractory lining.
- Low energy consumption due to high heat storage capacity of high quality concrete refractory lining & insulation.
- Additive (e.g. sodiumbicarbonate)
- Activated carbon (if necessary)
- Compressed air
- Electrical power
- Amunitions and other explosives
- Lightning amunition
- Akkus und Batteries
- Mercury containing thermometer
- PVC, only smaller amounts per feeding sequence
- We can send supervisors for mechanical and for electrical erection during the local erection period. We recommend this service specifically to avoid errors during errection and commissioning that can cause damage to the plant.
- Layout drawing
- Process flow diagram
- Hazard analysis
- Human factors safety analysis
- Process safety analysis
- Instruction manual in English
- List of components
- Power consumption list
- Spare parts list
- Wear parts list
- Heating-Up instruction
LIMIT OF SUPPLY
- Additional access, stairs, etc. if necessary
- Big bags for residuals
- Civil works (also civil works drawings must be prepared locally acc. to local legal regulations)
- Connection to the Control Cabinet
- Consumables supply, including compressed air
- Emission measurements if necessary
- Electric Power
- Lightning protection if necessary
- Local approvals and permissions
- Main electrical cabling to the control system
- Official permits to install and operate the system
- Oil and lubricants, except the first filling
- Scaffolding, lifting devices, cranes, if necessary
- Transportation and customs clearance
- Unloading of equipment
These documents may interest you:
Conditions and licence for any download from our website:
You can start a download of a file by clicking on its picture or link. The download contains only the desired file in PDF format. The download is free. To read a PDF file you will need a PDF reader on your computer. This may already be installed. Please note, however, that your Internet service or provider may charge for the data stream, depending on the contract you have signed. We expressly do not assume any costs that you may incur as a result of the download. If you do not agree, please do not download from our website. You can view the downloaded files as often as you want. You may save and delete the files, but not process them into new works. For this you need our explicit acceptance. Please read our DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION in accordance to the legal rules of General Data Protection Regulation GDPR by the European Union Law.