Fire protection concepts
For buildings of a special type and use, for example industrial facilities, sports stadiums and multi-purpose halls, hospitals and public facilities, or in the event of a deviation from the building requirements, the preparation of a fire protection concept is mandatory.
- The protection of users and visitors of a building,
- the protection of rescue and fire-fighting personnel in the event of fire,
- the protection of cultural property,
- protection against ecological damage (environmental protection),
- protection against damage to the neighbourhood and
- the property value and business interruption protection for the building substance and its contents.
Our fire protection concepts will help you make decisions in the event of an emergency. Together we determine which measures are to be taken with which priority. Should structural defects become apparent during the planning phase, we also consider appropriate compensation measures, such as the installation of a fire alarm system with appropriate design and similar necessities.
A balanced cost-benefit ratio is always an essential part of our planning and helps you to implement your construction projects.